Not for the land locked

Thursday, August 11

Was auch immer Sie wünschen...Sie wille holen sie.

That is way beside the point but it looks cool, and it is cool! So the Bite of Oregon kicks off tomorrow with all its delicious local food and wine tasting, but what is most intriguing for Cielle and I is the great music. Playing tomorrow is Portland’s very own Decemeberists-very nice indeed indie rock band and Violent Femmes-totally acoustic rock band. Anyway it woud’ve been a joy to go yet we have no transportation to that particular spot until Saturday. Maybe tonight I can wish a billion times on the meteorites in the meteor shower set to happen at 12:00 am. I guess this is where my title fits in, whatever you wish-you will get it, so if I wish will I get it? Thats what the german title tells me. Although that may not work and if it does fall through, there is always the backup (always have a back up) that is to go see the Decemberists in Portland on the 9th, that should be good too.

If that falls through, ag.

We uploaded some super good pictures on our updated flickr account so check it out!