Not for the land locked

Saturday, July 30

lemon-scented!

Just a moment ago-I felt this extremely annoying itch on my leg, and when I look down I find millions of wicked spikey things stuck to my pants. I must have picked them up while on the search for a hidden creek or isolated forest walk with Cielle tonight. Though absolutley no luck, we went up toward the area we thought had a forest and we see a barbed wire fence linning the outskirts of the forest. Obviously to keep those stupid kids out of it, who live in the new residential housing on the hill. Damn residential housing. Then we come to a creek near my elementry school, which I remember from my elementry days as being quite fun, it smelled like mold, and was very muddy so it turned out not to be as I remembered. The mingling party we attended today, put on by our friend Daniel, was-eh awkward, most of the people there we hadn't talked to since school, or really never talked to much all together.
It was pretty exciting and fun for the most part, especially when we were all climbing trees or throwing our favorite food-ice around oblivion, or smashing plastic spoons with a wooden bat. Ah, summer.

1 Notes:

Anonymous Anonymous told us...

Hott Damn!

11:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Main