Not for the land locked

Sunday, July 31

A Forced Post

I am usually a bit reluctant to post, and find it quite difficult to think of something to post about (why I only post on an average of 1 post a week), but the case is not so today, at least not the bit about being reluctant tword posting. This seems infinitely better then what I have been doing for a good part of the day. For about 4 hours now I have been adding, deleting, downloading, getting pictures for, and just generally organizing, 10 days worth of music, in the hopes of cleaning iTunes before I get my iPod. Don't think I'm being forced to do this (only forced to post about it), I am voluntarily spending hours doing what most people find pointless. I'm also not doing this to punish myself, at first it was quite enjoyable, loading, listening, finding the album covers, but slowly I began to lose interest, not to mention being extremely tired and having a stomache ache, but that my be a result of little sleep and no food. So in the end, (or really the middle) I completed about half of my goal, and gave my self a break to do a little blogging, and will pick up where I left off tomorrow.


On a bit more exciting note (ha, double entendre), I got a new guitar (acoustic)! It was pretty cheep considering, it is: Made in Canada, out of at least 600 year old wood, made from a naturally fallen tree, and completely awesome! It even came with free picks. After having it for a few days, I can already play, I Love How You Love Me, by Phil Specter, Piazza, New York Catcher, by Belle & Sebastian, some of Acoustic Guitar, by The Magnetic Fields, and a bunch of chords, of course. Yes, I really do fancy it quite a bit!