Not for the land locked

Wednesday, August 17

So I finaly write

Well, its now been a week since my birthday, and I felt it was time to write.

So for my birthday I got the iPod that I have desperately needed for months now, and could not be more happy with the little guy. I find myself listening to it, even when I am sitting right next to a large CD player, its just easier. Its also helped to improve my solitaire game, if there is ever anything to improve. Recently, just this morning in fact, I decided on a name for him. It was a close call, but I ended up with Sebastian, taken of course, from Belle & Sebastian, which I listen to quite often, so I felt it was appropriate. At the very end, it was down to Sebastian (which I already explained), Stephin (as in Stephin Merriet, who probably has the most songs on the iPod), and Luscious (as in Luscious Jackson, who did a few songs for Pete and Pete), in the end I picked Sebastian, because it seemed a good fit, and I really just like the sound of it.
So Sebastian is a little white 20GB Photo IPod, and my new best friend. I see a big and bright future for the two of us.


I'm sorry, but I am at a loss of things to write about, other than Sebastian, and that in a few hours, I'm off to the airport to pick up my grand parents, who are staying well into September, and a total of 5 or 6 weeks. Their stay here will revolve mainly around fixing up the house, painting, gluing, building, and just generally making things look nice. But that's not all, we may also take a few trips here and there (and I can fit more of that in, now that our trip to Salmon fell through). We may go to Portland this weekend, and see the Street of Dreams, my dad, grandpa, and I may go on a 3 night trip to Reno, Bodie, CA and hell if I know, I'm still not sure of the plans, and of course, we are going to Cannon Beach on the 1st through the 3rd. I have already started to make a mix tape for the occasion that I will only be able to listen to, if my brother ends up going, and I can use his tape player.

4 Notes:

Anonymous Anonymous told us...

Just so you know, you might want to go back and proof-read this entry. It needs some editing. Not that it really matters or anything, just thought you should know.

8:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous told us...

Yes, as you may be able to tell, a took a whack at posting before proof reading, and the result was not good. Those of you who have spoken to me on AIM or through email, will already know that I spell at a third grade level.

9:17 PM

 
Blogger LaCie told us...

Thank you

9:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous told us...

Belle and Sebastion is an awsome band!!!

12:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Main