Not for the land locked

Thursday, October 27

Thai Noodles



I set up this fancy meal for myself this afternoon, because I was fairly bored, and hungry. It was Thai curry noodles and I decided to add to the flavor of the meal by setting up this oriental table display. Those chopsticks aren't just for show, I really did use those and that small cup there, has apple cider in it. We ran out of my favorite tea this morning (Actually I had the last one) so the cider had to do. Now, if I had to eat rice with chopsticks, plainly put; I woudn't

4 Notes:

Anonymous Anonymous told us...

THAT. IS. SO. INSANELY. COOL. looks yummy too! is that the first time you got to use your nifty set of awesome dishes?

9:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous told us...

Actually no, I've used them quite a bit before. My mom likes to use them a lot. The bad part was they aren't dishwasher safe. Ah well, it was insanely cool.

10:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous told us...

those noodles look really good!

8:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous told us...

they were, they were.

11:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Main