Not for the land locked

Thursday, October 6

my science teachers are cool

I am sorry I just can't hold it in any longer. There is this senior in my math class, named Rudy, I think he may be mentaly challenged because he kept betting he wouldn't talk until Friday, and that was Tuesday. He talked five minutes after that bet, and lost 5 dollars. He tried to bet again, and again; he lost.
Poor Rudy.
BUT,
In other words, we had an animation team meeting yesterday and didn't get anything done because the main captain Jordan, or should I say Bartholimuel, cancelled right after we came. Productive eh?
The day before this, was Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, at the WOW Hall. That was cool, Cielle should give you the details on that this weekend.
Earlier today I was knocked out by a bag of Filberts. Hi I am Lacey and I'm the kind of person who gets hit in the head and then writes about it on my blog. Lalala.

1 Notes:

Anonymous Anonymous told us...

*Points Finger*
HA-ha!

11:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Main