Not for the land locked

Monday, October 3

This is for you to keep in the back of your mind

Friday night, it was raining, like it hadn't rained since sometime last year, it was dang heavy rain, all day!
Enough about rain, that isn't important. My point is that in Corvallis there is this fancy and delicious restaurant, called Tarn tip. My family ate there on Friday night, and I couldn’t believe how pleasing to my tongue the food was. I don't mean to make you hungry, but I just have to say, my mouth became filled with the taste of delectable oriental dinner dishes. The greatest part, was when this little boy came up to the window where we were eating, and started waving at my parents. I don't think they waved correctly because he started to frown at them. It wasn't a sort of evil frown, just one of discontent. My notion is the boy didn't like the way my mom was looking at him, not specifically the wave. Then the little boy turns my direction and pulls his arm straight up to his side, bent at the elbow, like a short quick, "Hi there" wave, but it was really quick. I, out of propensity, did the same thing as he had. I stuck my hand straight up to wave, and I felt like an alien, the boy smiled at that, then he jumped around some more outside our window.
The rest of my weekend was cleaning, visiting open houses (we may move sometime, did I mention that?) the home depot (I got this awesome, metal twisty ceiling light fixture; it makes my room look like a fancy and elegant modern art museum) we spent all day there, the rest of the time I did homework and sang the birthday song to my 22 year old brother. Have I told you I am getting these orthodontic torture devices out in less than a month? that’s right! But for now my last time ever wearing them, I get rainbow!

Ah the elegance in rainbow rubber bands!

3 Notes:

Blogger Claire told us...

YOU MIGHT MOVE??? and its good to know that your teeth will look as colourful as possible. i spelled color like a brit

8:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous told us...

I found your secret blog! Added to the Roll. Now post up.

2:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous told us...

Micheal!!!

3:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Main