Not for the land locked

Wednesday, May 18

Wednesday

In humanities we began the depressing movie biography of Anne Frank. At least we didn’t have to pay extreme attention or write an essay afterwards. For that I am thankful. Yesterday the boy sitting next to me was being a bit of a fidget. He had a severe case of the jitters it appeared, and he insisted the caffeine pill he took during lunch was kicking in. Anyway his extremely hyper self became a bit of a nuisance and really distracting to the presenters in the front of the room, they would look over at him and he'd be bouncing, wiggling and writhing in his chair. My eyes could not divert from his quick movements. Oi!
Last night Cielle had been discussing possible phobias she had, one was; it was painful and scary to her, if anyone were to grab her wrists, and so on. Then awkwardly enough, the Edge column in the living today was specifically naming strange phobias one might have.
In PE I refused to play Dodgeball the correct way so instead I went outside. Outside, though, was quite gloomy and wet, so I stood under an overhang as the rain softly drizzled onto the deep puddles on the pavement. I decided I really didn't want to stand for 30 minutes so I went to walk the track. All of a sudden the soft rain melted away and down out of the gray shot heavy torrents of rain falling practically in blankets on the soaking ground. T soaked me the instant it fell, just like any sudden downpour you may see in the Midwest that transform to flash floods instantaneously. Luckily this abrupt change in the weather, only lasted about a minute, and soon the blue sky showed through break ups in the dark clouds. Even larger puddles were formed from this downpour some 2-3 inches deep. These rain pools reflected the puffy clouds above and since they were so wide, when I stood somewhat centered in them I starred into a vast sky of clouds under my feet, to me it was rather pleasing. (This was just the first rainfall I witnessed the second, a pelting hailstorm raged for a few minutes pounding on the top of my bus)


(Speaking of buses!) On the way home today I was paying particularly close attention to this one girls situation, she had lost her pencil a very special pencil that she liked very much, and the thing was she had just had it a moment ago. She tossed and turned as she frantically searched in between the crack of the seat, in her backpack, on the floor, in the pathway and anywhere else possible, except one very obvious location. I could see the pencil sticking straight out of the textbook she was holding, she kept opening and closing her textbook, but in the same place each time so she never saw it. Even after the 15 minute bus ride she still had not found it, and she was devastated still over this pencil, when I told her it was inside her textbook she wouldn't believe me, hopefully she'll find it soon enough.

1 Notes:

Anonymous Anonymous told us...

wow...that pencil...that bus...... THAT IS INTENSE MAN! whew. you should be like a secret agent or something...cause dagnabbit YOU CAN FIND PENCILS. i envy your coolness. and this site reeks of freakin awesomeness

10:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Main