Not for the land locked

Tuesday, May 10

Odd.

Also, today, when I returned home from school, I found a curious ornge flyer, stuck in our doorhandle. It was an advertisment for Papa Johns, saying, "Take your bike off some sweet jumps...then come to Papa Johns for a great deal. Flippin sweet!" along with other lines from Napolean Dynamite even a random little box containing, "Vote for Pedro."


This movie is beginning to bug me with its sudden popularity, when at first it was in a tiny movie theater, not getting very much attention until now.

1 Notes:

Blogger Shakeer told us...

I agree. I saw it at an advance screening this summer and fancied myself kind of cool for doing this but as soon as school started and every student and teacher was quoting it non-stop I got quite fed up.

8:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Main