Not for the land locked

Tuesday, May 10

Nothing to blog about?

I’m so very sorry, I did not write yesterday. I was busy with my school agenda, and then I had to do homework, damn you civil war, again! Not to mention I was overwhelmed with grief, because my dog is most likely going to die. Well, sooner then we thought, you see, this is what happened (not that you care). So a while ago we discovered a few lumps on the little creature, the vet said it was normal, but then more and more came, we took him back to the vet, and he said “that’s not good”, and scheduled Dexter to get them removed yesterday. So my mom picked my up, and with her eyes still a bit moist, informed me that there were to many tumors and there were most likely more. He is coming home tonight, and he will have puss spewing, crusty tumors all over him, that will leak all over the house. If he is so miserable and it seems pointless to keep him alive, we will put him down. I could go on talking about “if this happens, then we will do this” and so on, but that would be depressing for everyone. So, in other news, I am at school right now, writing my blog when I should be doing my homework, but homework is dull, and blogging is not, so I will blog. Next period I will be dancing, that is fun. More fun then the civil war, well, some of it. In the hall today, Matt chased people with a slug he found outside, it was splendid! Joe is a baby, really, who’s afraid of a slug? I really don’t have too much to blog about at the moment, as you can see, but I will keep doing it anyway. So tomorrow lacey and I are skipping school and going to Portland for the day, then coming back! We are also going on Friday through Sunday, it will be super fantastic!

2 Notes:

Anonymous Anonymous told us...

I witnessed the brwal in the hall, and it was quite entertaining.

2:06 PM

 
Blogger Shakeer told us...

My condolences. By the way I'm really envious of you because you still can be and are picked up by your mom.

8:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Main