Not for the land locked

Wednesday, May 11

turn the tables

Today, at first I thought would be wonderful because I would be able to come home early and finally get things done. It turned out just the opposite. I was picked up, at 1:46 and we had to run a few minor errends, but our beloved toyota camry spontaneously combusted and started smoking horribly. Shocked, we pulled aside and walked to the grocery across the street, where we were greeted bymy mothers friend of which I am not to fond of. The next thing we're are doing, is I am being dragged about Corvallis, in his car, towing the toyota to the dealer, and so forth. When we finally returned home, what time was it, its was 4:00 pm the same time I get home each day.



At the grocery in line, the lady behind me, said allowed, "Oh my god," in a deep depressed sullen tone. I turned to see if maybe she was reading a tabloid, as they are usually scattered about near the check in. I found an odd headline on the Weekly World News "Elvis is Alive, and Running for President!!" I watched the lady grab it from the rack, and shake her head in dismay. I too shook my head, they have worn the, Elvis is alive phrase to the bone, but also it makes no sense.