Not for the land locked

Saturday, May 7

My not so exciting saturday (so far)

So Lacey and I are still trying to find out how to edit the html, and all that crazy stuff! We just can't find a way to distinguish what Lacey writes and what I write, so until then I (Cielle) will just make my text purple, all right?

So today is a laid back kind of day. I got up this morning around 11:30, and went right on the computer. After a few hours on there, I got dressed and went to buy food. I rented a few movies, Harold and Maude and Amadeus. I am looking forword to seeing Amadeus again, because I haven't seen it for a few years, where as, it has only been a few weeks since I have seen Harold and Maude. I also got some Swedish fish, my favorite candy. Then I got home and made myself lunch. I hade a fruit smoothie, cinnamon raisin bread (from the best bakery in town), and matzo ball soup. Now, we (my family) are going to do stuff for my mother, we apparently do Mothers day, a day early here in Corvallis. Hey did you know an anagram of Corvallis, Oregon is corrosive gallon?
But now I have to do homework, damn you civil war!