Not for the land locked

Saturday, May 21

my outlandish dream


My outlandish dream, I was so stunned by the fact I could remember it, and quite well too. Normally I will know I had a dream but could not remember it or at least only a bit of it. But the dream I gripped dearly onto last night came vividly back to me in the morning I could call to mind the whole background (scenery) the movement, faces, story line, details and best of all dialogue. My dream featured a variety of plots but it had a central theme, and that was travel. At one point I was in my hometown, soon I was walking in a soon to be suburbia. As the dream carried on, I was led into a battlefield, with some other friends, we were going to work at the BATTLEFIELD INN AND RESTURANT. I catered to some older folks, and I couldn't understand them at all so I just nodded. Then big bombs sounded in the distnace and outside I saw a giant cannon firing huge artillery in the air, sparks flew, and the noise was dreadful. They were loading the cannons with deflated baseballs and softballs, and firing them randomly at the fort a t the Portland zoo 90 some miles away. Very exciting.
Not only were there weird happenings in this dream but also weird dialogue, and I am proud to have remembered it, here is a funny one:


Friend: I can't believe you!
Me: Why not?
Friend: Don't ask me!
Me: Why not?
Friend: I can't answer so hard of questions.
Me: alright.
-Later-
Friend: Sorry I yelled at you, here is some coffee.
Me: This definitely makes up for it, thank you.
Friend: No problems enjoy yourself.


Tonight, I went with Cielle, her mom, and my mom to a dance shoe, Cool Shoes There were swing dances, lindy dances, ballroom, foxtrot, cultural dances, and retro all packed into one little showing on campus. My brothers robotics pal was one of the main dancers in the program, Shawn Fels, just the other day I saw him coming out of the dance hall (probably tuning up for his big night) He was in all the Cool Shoes dance routines. To let you know, OSU has the biggest social dance group in the northwest.