Not for the land locked

Thursday, May 19

I Write Now!

So here I am at home, it’s 8:18, and I am waiting for my friends mom to come and get me, and take us to school. This proses can be quite annoying, as I am ready by 8:00 and am not picked up until 8:40, and that time is often moved back about 5-10 min. because, well lets be honest, my friend (and her mom) take a lot of time to get ready. Don’t think that I am complaining, Its OK, this gives me time to blog, with I have been neglectful in doing for the last couple of days. Their my be a reason for not writing though, I have nothing to write about.

Well, ill talk about my day yesterday. As Lacey mentioned below, we began the 3 hour long Anne Frank movie, and think god for that, because I was unable to think yesterday. I guess I really didn’t have to think much at all yesterday, I skipped half my classes and went to the art festival at the high school. This experience was quite enjoyable, even though not many of my friends went, and I was forced to walk around with my friend Matt, and his friends, one of with was the fidgety boy Lacey spook of in her last blog. Despite their not being as much as art as I was led to believe their would be, and running out of fruit and cookies, it was very enjoyable. Most of the time was spent wondering about the school, listening to the band in the courtyard ( and Daniel, the fidgety guy, saying “I know this song” every time the band went into a new song), and trying to paint each other with the paint, at the “paint with your face section. One girl, came up with a handful of paint and hit Matt right in the ear. Yes, it was quite pleasurable, except being told, over and over again when I got back to school, “you have paint on your face”.

I would like to take a moment to talk more in depth about my phobias, as Lacey mentioned. The one about not being able to be touched on the wrist is very true, and is probably my worst phobia. The others are, I always have to have mints with me, because I’m frightened of bad breath, I can never be around sick people, because I am afraid I will catch something from them (and I’m afraid of puke), a lot of the time I have to have pain killers with me, and usually never eat any of them, and when I was much younger, I constantly had bandages on my fingers because I was frightened my finger nails would fall off. Yes I am very strange.