Not for the land locked

Saturday, September 3

I am ready for the classes more than I am for the actual student body

High School, yeah, registration was a while ago, Maddie and Cielle picked me up and we were all transported by Cielle’s mom to our new High School. As my dad filled out forms to be handed to me later, we stood in the line sitting cross-legged and playing an intense game of rock paper scissors to pass the sluggish time. Our friend, Mick, stood behind us he was probably bored too, but at least he had us for entertainment, didn’t you Mick? When my dad came 15 minutes later, we had only moved a few feet from where we had started. We stood behind a kid who was trying to cancel his doctor’s appointment the whole time we were in line, because his mom was sure they wouldn’t make it. It took his mom 15 minutes to find a cell phone to call the doctor. There were 8 steps to registration 9 maybe if you HATE your schedule. Turn in emergency forms, Internet account agreement, pay fees for yearbook ID card etc. Next get two pictures taken, your ID card photo and your yearbook picture, pick up class schedule, get angry at the system then get your locker assignment. After that you’re free to leave or make changes to your schedule. Cielle and I are sharing a locker, and we have the best one ever. Its locker number 541 if you realize why that’s so significant, comment. We’ll be putting art and fancy little drawings for sale in there, also uphold a record collection, and maybe some schoolbooks.
I could say I am excited about high school but then I may be overstating it. I could say I am dreading it, but that’s not right either. This school has had two of my sibling before me, so they better be ready for another, I won't be kicked out in the 11th grade, or flood the quad, believe me!. Well I am not going to get fervent about high school with this post, at all just informative.

Speaking of high school, how high is it really?

7 Notes:

Anonymous Anonymous told us...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous told us...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:32 PM

 
Blogger Claire told us...

high school is high because most students ACT HIGH even if they're not. maybe you should ask god why its high school, he seems to know. DARN THOSE SPAMMERS!

8:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous told us...

I think you can sell things, I hope you can, I mean at least it isn't marijana right? Okay lets not get carried away about HIGH school! And GOD is rather repetative wouldn't you say?
If that happens again where most of the comments are from spammers, we may be forced to turn off the anonymous and I don't want to have to do that. YOU HEAR ME?!

9:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous told us...

Oh yeah, I left the one in the middle, because I thought it was funny.

9:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous told us...

watching you and Cielle playing rock paper scissors was absolutely fascinating.

2:30 PM

 
Blogger LaCie told us...

Booya!

7:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Main