Not for the land locked

Saturday, July 23

Nessie

I have been very neglectful in my duties of manning the blog while Lacey was off skipping about Texas. I had hoped to write, maybe, once every other day, and here I am writing almost a week after my last real post, and after Lacey has returned from her hurricane-free trip. I do have a good reason for not writing, as it is. Among other time consuming things, I began reading the Da Vinci Code at a fast pace (for me). After I realized if I wanted to get my summer reading done in time, that was what I had to do, and I hope to finish in the next two days. I guess we have all learned a very important lesson, never trust Cielle to do anything she says, and then make up an excuse. I'm afraid though, even if I had been writing, it would be incredibly boring. Really, all I have been doing this week is going to camp, and reading. Yes, I go to camp. A very boring camp for TAG (talented and gifted) kids, taking news paper, and video editing classes, and really the only thing I accomplished in two weeks, was a pretty neat looking video, for the Shins, Kissing the Lipless. Being out of camp for 24 hours, I can already feel the repetitive two weeks floating away, and more exciting things taking please, even if the exciting things I speak of are painting the house. It my be a small step, but a step none the less on my slow recovery from boredom. Yes, painting the house, and quite brightly I might add. The inside of are house is now brightly splashed with yellow, Orange, Purple, and Green. As well as painting my house, I also painted a picture of Nessie, the Lochness monster, on a small canvas.

Lacey and I have started making plans to complete my list of things to do this summer (here) . I still have got quite a few to do, but we are making quite a few plans, and hope to get it done! I think Lacey will post about her exciting trip to Texas, so lookout for that, and sorry for my lack of writing.

1 Notes:

Anonymous Anonymous told us...

the kissing the lipless video is awsome. i love the shins.

6:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Main