Not for the land locked

Wednesday, May 25

Hey, what do you know, I had a good day.

Today was my first day of school this week, seeing as I was sick Monday and Tuesday (I had a cold). So I got back to school and got many cheerful “hey, Cielles back” s, from friends, and some random people I don’t know too well (William Polickof, that’s you). I got all caught up on homework, in all my classes, thanks to my friend who let me copy her notes, and the fact that there wasn’t all that much homework. The day was filled with strange little happenings, that only Lacey and I would appreciate and think funny (Lacey will probably post such things tonight). I just have to comment on one thing Lacey won’t write, Daniel, you’re a bastard for taking my trench coat! No, its fine, we did end up having a good time in class today, while distracting the band kids with our fun costumes.

After school was more exciting, I think. First of all I didn’t have to bring home my backpack, because of my lack of homework, and while waiting for my bus, got to play with balloons, with Lissy and Scott. I was really fortunate that I have to walk from the bus stop to my house today because it was a beautiful day, and I had my CD player, and a cheerful upbeat tune to listen to (Apples in Stereo). Almost immediately after going home, we when to the park for a retirement party, for a guy my dad works with, at the same park that is just minutes away from Lacey’s house. Before Lacey came I was pretty bored, having to sit and listen to my dad TRY to talk to retired people, about the movie Blazing Saddles, I kept myself busy by writing the lyrics to Absolutely Cuckoo on the paper conveniently placed on the table for coloring, there were even crayons ( I have a feeling that the paper was put there for the kids, and not the retired green house workers). Once Lacey walked over, things started getting exciting, we fed a squirrel a cream puff and went on the swings, although we could not swing long, because of Lacey’s week stomach. We then took a brief walk to our friend Scott’s hose, and on the way saw a wild bunny, and a bunch of plastic beebees. Unfortunately, Scott was not around, and we were unable to start up another balloon game. After that, we walked back went home, yada yada, called Nevare, Lacey went home, and I blogged. Exciting?

1 Notes:

Anonymous Anonymous told us...

Here's another anagram name you might like:

Strand Sheldahl-Thomoson is now:

Harold Dantshothslomens

10:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Main