Not for the land locked

Monday, May 23

Backwards!!!!

Here is a trick, if I write bottom to top it is a bit more difficult to read because, your eyes arn't used to it. Try it and don't complain, comment!

(Hint: Just try, come on, you don't need help.)

Oh, and this is a one time thing.

.poetry enjoy I because writer poetry another or Dickenson Emily or Longfellow Wadsworth Henry of works the reading about thinking am I. From choose to plenty are there London Jack or Poe Allen Edgar as such author American an by literature of work or book a read to have we time this though project reading another begun have we. Skin my through penitrate to enough hard not luckily ,pencil sharp a with back the in feircly me stabbed and me behind up right came someone really, backstabbed utterly was I today. Citizen normal average an way no in am I , then hoolaganism such in part take dare would citizen normal average no thinking you're if and, thing big next the be could this thinking am I. Arise may trouble but decifer to hard to be shouldn't it. Below comment please this read to how out figure can you if.


It sounds a bit like yoda talk, but in a much more mixed up deformed way. Enjoy!

2 Notes:

Anonymous Anonymous told us...

hey, I got it

3:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous told us...

Sweet.
Nice going.

8:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Main