Not for the land locked

Saturday, January 28

Friday

Oh boy, We just finished a week of school, and now we only have 3 days left in the semester. This is pretty sad for me, because I just started to enjoy my classes. Next semester my schedule is chock full of dull text book classes, with only my fellow freshmen, this is really gonna suck. Really, the only people worth talking to at this school are a few Juniors and Seniors, and maybe a sophomore or two.

So, I did have a nice Friday. Although I did have to ride the bus home, and walk home in the rain, but It was nice rain. So Lacey and I made carrot cake, ate burritos, and listened to Beat Happening at my house, and then our friend Jess picked us up and took us downtown for dinner. We have this really cool new fondue place in town. We met up with three more people, and got a few tables pushed together for our group. Needles to say, this place is great, we had Garlic cheese, and cheese fondue, and some dark chocolate, and mocha fondue. We also had a few 20oz. tea presses full of lavender and green tea. The atmoshire was very nice, a live jazz band, dimmed lights, and a lot of nice looking art. After dinner, Lacey's parents swooped her off home (don't worry, she comes back in later) and two other guests were taken by a cranky sister, and then there were three. Emma, Jess and I, spent an hour or so walking around down town ********* at night. At first, we just ran around, yelling for no reason, with no real destination in mind, then we tried getting people to run with us, this did not go well. Then we spent a good half hour roaming the alleys, being youthful, and doing silly things our elders may think inappropriate, whatever. Then we got a little tired, so we found a small plastic garbage can, played some drum beats, and did some interpretive dance. Somewhere in that time, somebody came out the back of a building to recycle or something, and encouraged us to "keep it up, its nice". Well, then I went home, where I met Lacey, who had been waiting patiently for about 20 minuets, watching TV with my mom, and waiting for me to come back. Then we listened to some records, watched High Fidelity, and went to bed.
Then this morning I woke us up with some happy Japanese ukulele music, and we greated the morning. Lacey had to go home soon, so we grabbed some choco tacos, and burritos, and drove around listening to a mix I had made, and now I'm here. Actually, I think I'm going back over to Lacey's in an hour or so, for, something.

P.S. Advertisement. Cielle: "using words you don't hear too often"- Cielle