Not for the land locked

Sunday, January 15

Why is life great and not!?

This past week bit the dust a lot. There was an intense pep rally this week, and if you went to high school you may know how painful they are to bear. So I find Cielle sitting on the side of the bleachers designated to freshmen and then I say to her, "You want to sit under the bleachers?" and she's all, "Yeah!" So we sit under the bleachers while slutty cheerleaders dance and over-spirited seniors howl obscenities to the other grade levels. We looked through Cielle's Spin magazine, and picked page numbers and whoever was on that page that the person picked they were that person. I was Jack White at least twice. After not watching the pep rally we went to science. At lunch my ranch wheat thins became delicious additions to our sandwiches. Try it sometime!
Robotics on Wednesday wasn't as bad as expected; I found it to be hilarious. Every time we started a topic our leader head person, Jordan would go off on long discussions about other things, similar but not directly related to animation or robotics. It was great especially when somebody brought dinner for the team and everyone rushed in to grab some and a warm can of Mountain Dew. (so much dew, so much dew!) Eating dinner at school?! how sweet. After dinner we pretty much just sat around until we left, oh well, productivity never lasts.
Last week at this time we went to meet Shakeer, and his friends. I just have to note that that was fun, but now we wait 6 months before seeing him or them again. Or Austin, because he is heading to Russia for just as long.
I have to write an essay on social injustice and my topic is global warming, you're probably all like, "Global warming isn't real the government says not, idiot!" Yeah well I chose this topic because I love to rant about fake environmental issues. No really, it will kill us all.
Only two weeks left in this lame semester.