Not for the land locked

Monday, April 17

It's Easter, Thats A Warning

Funny story, on Easter Sunday I was out having a blast, driving with my dad and using the windsheild wipers on second speed! Yes rainy day driving. I suppose he thought I was ready for public roads. I was going along amazingly for my first time on public roads moving at about 45mph with the traffic. It was rather liberating, it is after all, legal for me now. After I went through my second stop light, a policecar came right up behind me. I thought, "Hell, what is a vehicle of law tailgating for!" then arrived the notion of "waiting for the right moment". Finally I realized he was after me, he must have seen my frightened face because the patriotic lights began flashing in the overhead mirror. Damn.
Anyway a crazy story short, the nice man in the suit, told me, "la de da do not la de da de doo, again," that was his warning (because I only have my permit) and sent me on my way. No, I really was listening, apparently I can't go over the fog lines more than once while driving. It was a curvy road, in the rain, first time really on a busy road.
He must of had a terribly tepid day, going after a young driver scaring them to ashes before they even start actual driving. I didn't hit anyone or anything, and I stopped at all the stop signs.

My family took a quick drive to the beach today, it was rainy in the morning but the rest of the afternoon was abnormally gorgeous.

I refused driving today.

1 Notes:

Blogger Claire told us...

i wish i were old enough to get pulled over! and thank you for taking away the only thing worth living for in my life. there is a huge burning hole in the carpet where the dreamcast lay. :(

9:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Main