Not for the land locked

Sunday, December 11

Doing the Coolest thing EVER

Since it has been a while since pictures have shown up on this blog I think it is necessary that I put a lousy one on for sheer laughs..













…Nice.
SO while Cielle goes out tonight and hangs with her brother doing the coolest thing EVER, I am stuck caroling, and dreading school for the following day. Speaking of school, there is only a week left before the greatly anticipated winter break comes with its holiday joys and such! Speaking of joys, we cleaned our house today, mostly the windows, but that doesn't mean we didn't clean.
This weekend Claire and Fallon came over for a bit and after about a half hour the Muffin man song, got really old. So she and I just really chased my hyperactive neice around my house. I also cleaned up my room, made a cup of tea and sat in the dark listening to Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, and watching my suburban neighborhood light up with Christmas lights and bold decorations. It was wonderful, and afterword I went on the computer and drowned myself in technology. O how peace dissipates these days.
Happy week before kids.

1 Notes:

Blogger Claire told us...

Do you know the muffin man, Lacey? ANYHOO, it was quite jolly good fun playing hind puppets on your neighbors walls, and seeing the scenic sight that is your view from your window!

12:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Main